- Crime Victim Compensation Program– Provides financial assistance to crime victims.
- Crime Victim Toll-Free Assistance Line-Provides information about crime victim programs and referrals for counseling.
- Violent Crime Victim Assistance Program-Provides grants to victim/witness programs throughout the State of Illinois.
- Automated Victim Notification System-Provides crime victims with updates on the criminal cases and custody status of offender.
- Statewide Victim Assistance Program-Provides services to crime victims and witnesses involved in current cases being prosecuted by the Attorney General’s Office.
For Information about the Crime Victim Compensation Program Or State wide referrals counseling and social services Please call the toll-free number to The Illinois Attorney General’s Office CRIME VICTIM Assistance Line: 1-800-228-3368 (voice/ TTY)