The Visitor™ Video Visitation System is now available to Perry County friends and family members.
Registration and scheduling is available at www.icsolutions.com!
Perry County offers The Visitor™ video visitation system which allows friends, family members and professionals the control to schedule and conduct video visits at a time convenient for them and avoid wasting time waiting in long lines or traveling to the facility. Video visitation replaces traditional face to face visits on visitation telephones through a glass partition with visitation through video kiosks and are conducted with the inmate never having to leave their housing unit while the visitor can choose to visit onsite at the facility or offsite from anywhere.
All adult visitors must register (at no cost) in order to participate in a video visitation session with an inmate at this facility. See helpful links below.
Visit from the jail
Video visitation is conducted using the video terminals located in the facility’s visitation center.
Visit from personal Windows computer or Android device
The visitor can choose to conduct an OFFSITE visit from a Windows computer or alternatively from any Android device by downloading The Visitor™ Android app, ICS MOBILE, from the Google Play store. OFFSITE visits are fee based.
Internet connectivity issues during offsite visits will not be refunded.
Visitors wishing to participate in OFFSITE visitation are required to download and test the visitation application either from their Windows computer or Android device before they will be able to schedule a visitation. See helpful links below.
Registration and Scheduling: For instructions on how to register for visitation and/or schedule a visit, please click.
⇒ Offsite Windows computer application: To download the Windows computer application to conduct offsite visits, please click here.
⇒ Android device application: To download the Android app, please click here.
⇒ Offsite visitation help: For instructions on how to set up your system for an offsite visit click here.
⇒ ICSolutions’ Account: To register, add funds, schedule a visit, or connect an offsite visit from your Windows computer, click here.
⇒ Visiting Schedule: To view the visitation schedule and facility rules, please visit Perry County Visitation.
Visitation Restrictions are as follows:
- Inmates are limited to two 20-minute visits per week.
- All ONSITE visitors must have a photo ID.
- There are only two visitors allowed during each ONSITE visitation (no children under the age of 18 can visit without a parent or legal guardian present).
- One child= one visitor and One Adult= one visitor
- All ONSITE visitors must park in the parking lot to the east of the jail.
- No unattended children will be allowed in the building at any time.
- No camera phones, cameras or recording devices are allowed in the visitation area.
- Anyone who does not abide by the rules set forth by the jail will be denied visitation.
- Only items to be accepted at visitation is cash only (we cannot make change, correct amount must be given).
Start Time 9AM
Ending Time 9PM
Photo I.D is Required for Visitation
All visitors, ages 16 years and above, are required to present photo identification in order to visit an inmate. Only the following forms of photo identification shall be accepted:
- State Identification
- State Drivers License
- United States Military Identification
- United States Passport
The Perry County Jail is NOT RESPONSIBLE for any item or items left unattended, lost, or mislaid. Jail staff may not hold, secure, or watch any personal items. Leave items in your vehicle!
- All persons may visit any inmate incarcerated at the Perry County Jail. No approved visiting list is required; however, an inmate may choose to refuse to see a visitor.
- A visit may be denied if the visit may jeopardize the safety and security of the facility or the visitors. During an emergency or disturbance, we may ask that all visitors leave the facility immediately.
- Inmates and visitors must conduct themselves in a quiet and orderly manner at all times. Profanity, loud or boisterous talking is not permitted at any time.
Visitation Rules of Conduct
- All visitors must be properly dressed before they will be allowed to visit. Clothing with offensive slogans or artwork is not allowed. Bathing suits, halter-tops, and flimsy or see-through clothing are not allowed. All visitors must wear footwear and clothing.
- Visits will be terminated and/or visiting privileges will be suspended under (but not limited to) the following circumstances:
- Visitor appears to be under the influence of an intoxicating beverage or drug.
- Loud, rude, or obnoxious behavior.
- Failure to maintain control of children. Children may NOT be permitted to play or wander around the visitation area or to disturb other visitors.
- Wearing or displaying any items which may indicate gang affiliation.
- Making any gestures which may indicate gang affiliation.
- Refusal to obey lawful orders.
- Refusal to obey visiting rules from the visitation staff.
- Refusal or inability to produce proper identification.
- Insufficient space
- Introducing or attempting to introduce contraband into the jail. This offense will result in the visitor being banned from visiting anyone in the jail.
- Violation of a Court Order (no contact provision).
- Cellular phones, cameras, MP3 players, pagers, or any electronic device of any kind.
- Pocket knives, guns, or chemical sprays.
- Drugs or drug paraphernalia.
Further Visiting information may be obtained by calling 618-357-6931
Attorney and Professional Visits
Attorney, Probation Officers, and other professionals shall be required to present proper identification. Such visits shall have priority over regular visitation. Any Attorney or Professional visitors desiring to have a contact visit may do so after submitting to a pat search. If the visitor refuses to comply with a pat search, he/she shall be advised that a contact visit may not take place, but that a non-contact visit may be arranged. Any items taken into a consultation room shall be searched for contraband. Attorneys and Professionals may not be permitted to pass items to the inmates without prior inspection and approval by the Correctional Officer.
Visitation schedules for Attorney or Professional visits are as follows:
8:00 A.M. – 11:00 A.M. (EVERY DAY)
1:00 P.M. – 4:00 P.M. (EVERY DAY)
Members of the Clergy shall be identified as such and approved by the Sheriff or Jail Major at 618-357-6931, before their visit is allowed. Proper identification is required, just like a visitor. Once approved, their name and other information are kept on file until the inmate is no longer incarcerated at the Perry County Jail. All Clergy visits are non-contact.
Visitation schedules for approved Clergy visits are as follows:
8:00 A.M. – 11:00 A.M. (EVERY DAY)
1:00 P.M. – 4:00 P.M. (EVERY DAY)